We believe that Padma | Unlimited is a powerful tool enhancing the community with countless possibilities, either for personal and client website performance.
Our team gladly presents the latest beta version: 0.0.16.
A closer approach to the upcoming complete version 1.0.0.
Until Now► Padma | Unlimited accomplishments
Padma | Unlimited team encourage the communication and transparency within users and developers to promote the continuous improvement of open source software.
This changelog allows to share the progress made in the development process for the first full version (Padma | Unlimited 1.0.0).
- Featuring the night mode to minimize the brightness of the screen impact in the user sight.
- Performing tests with WordPress 5 Alpha in order to make Padma | Unlimited 100% compatible with the WordPress 5 version as well as the Gutenberg content new editor.
- Replacement of the Code editor by CodeMirror, following the WordPress Core steps.
- Implement the possibility to update Padma | Unlimited through the “Updater” plugin ( inspired by the work of Janis Elsts (https://github.com/YahnisElsts).
- Introduce a CDN for the zip packages distribution and uncritical contents.
- Implement a mobile device preview option in the visual editor.
- Accomplish two new menu options for mobile devices in the visual editor( hamburger menu and a “slide-out”).
- Enhance towards the path to a content editor, looking for 100% compatibility with some Page Builders like Beaver Builder, Visual Composer and Gutenberg as well.
Padma | Unlimited Route Plan
The main goal of Padma | Unlimited is to achieve full compatibility with WordPress 5 and with different Page Builders like Beaver Builder, Visual Composer and Gutenberg. In addition, our team is focus on creating new tools and useful plugins.
In the Padma | Unlimited team we are very grateful to all those who have consulted, written with kind greetings.
Please check out forthcoming news about the development process and the new functions to integrate in Padma | Unlimited theme builder.